The administrator of the page is Aleksandra Podwysocka running a business within the company ATELIER SMP LTD, 101 ROSE STREET SOUTH LANE, EH2 3JG EDINBURGH, UNITED KINGDOM, CRN: SC583170
To contact the administrator please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrator – Aleksandra Podwysocka, running a business within the company ATELIER SMP LTD, 101 ROSE STREET SOUTH LANE, EH2 3JG EDINBURGH, UNITED KINGDOM, CRN: SC583170
- Website – web page available on: www.apodwysocka.com
- User – every subject, which makes use of the Website.
- User can submit his personal data to the Administrator through forms available on the Website, such as the newsletter sign up form and the electronic product order form.
- The administrator of the User’s personal data is the Administrator.
- The data submitted to the Administrator within the framework of the newsletter sign up form are processed in order to send the newsletter to the User.
- The data submitted to the Administrator within the framework of the electronic product order form are processed in order to implement the digital content supply agreement, signed via placing an order, which includes issuing an invoice and sending an invoice documenting an order to the User.
- The Administrator guarantees confidentiality of all of the personal data submitted.
- Submission of the data is voluntary, but obligatory by User for taking actions the form is intended for.
- The Administrator does not disclose submitted data to third parties.
- Personal data is gathered with due diligence and accordingly protected from unauthorised access.
- The User has following powers:
- right to demand access to personal data, its correction, deletion or restriction of processing,
- right to object to the personal data processing,
- right to data portability,
- right to withdraw the consent for personal data processing for a specific purpose if the User has already given such consent,
- right to lodge a complaint to supervisory authority concerning Administrator’s personal data processing.
- The Administrator hereby informs the User that personal data submitted within the framework of the newsletter sign up form are forwarded to Lithuania by saving it in the database located on the server in Lithuania. This stems from the fact that the Administrator uses the MailerLite mailing system, whose provider is subject with his headquarters in Vilnius, Lithuania. This subject guarantees confidentiality of the data saved in his databases.
- The Administrator informs the User that they entrust the following subjects with personal data processing:
- Zenbox sp. z o.o., ul. Dąbrowskiego 7, 42-200 Częstochowa, NIP: 949-219-10-21 – to store personal data on the server,
- UAB “MailerLite”, Paupio st. 46, LT-11341 Vilnius, Lithuania – to utilize Mailerlite mailing system used to send the newsletter,
- TAXTRADE LTD, 400 Shankill Road, Belfast BT13 3AD, CRN: NI637327 United Kingdom – for accounting invoices documenting purchases done by the use of the Website.
- The Administrator makes use of cookie files – small files which are stored on a User’s computer (or mobile, tablet, laptop). They can be accessed by the Administrator’s communication and information system.
- The Administrator can store the cookies on the User’s computer and use them to gain access to information and data, that would be later used for marketing, maintenance and statistical purposes.
- The Administrator would like to inform, that storing of cookies can be turned off on the User’s computer, however, this may result in a hindered performance of the Website.
- The Administrator informs, that cookies can also be deleted by the User after being stored by the Administrator by the user of certain browser functions, programs, or tools provided by the operating system.
The Administrator informs, that they use the following technologies in order to track the User’s action on the Website.
- Facebook conversion pixel – used to manage Facebook ads and carry out re-marketing activities.
- Google Analytics tracking code – used to analyze the statistics of the Website.
- Use of the Website means sending requests to the server on which the Website is stored.
- Each request directed at the server is stored in server logs. The logs contain i.a User’s IP address, date and time of the server, information about the browser and operating system used by the User.
- Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- Data stored in the logs are not associated with specific users, and will not be used by the Administrator to identify the User.
- Server logs serve the sole purpose of improving the performance of administering the Website and their contents will not be revealed to anyone, but persons authorised to administer the server.